High frequency electricity gives better weed control with lower energy use
Independent trials of RootWave’s tractor-mounted Volta machine in maize and sugar beet crops have shown that the system provides full control of weeds.
- RootWave to host eWeeding demonstration days
- Independent study explains why RootWave technology is the safest electrical weed control
- Better weed control arrives for orchards, vineyards and fruit
- EU to further increase pesticide reduction targets, but it could be the weeds that are in for a shock
- View from the Chair: “There is real opportunity for RootWave”
- RootWave and IPM
- Team stories: This is the best team I’ve worked in – Mick Bennett
- RootWave win award at SALTEX 2022!
- RootWave officially a good place to work
- High frequency electricity gives better weed control with lower energy use