High frequency electricity gives better weed control with lower energy use
Independent trials of RootWave’s tractor-mounted Volta machine in maize and sugar beet crops have shown that the system provides full control of weeds.
- Team stories: This is the best team I’ve worked in – Mick Bennett
- RootWave win award at SALTEX 2022!
- RootWave officially a good place to work
- Team stories: Working in a supportive environment – Chisom Akujobi
- High frequency electricity gives better weed control with lower energy use
- 10 RootWave Pro hand-weeders shipped to single customer
- Construction begins on RootWave’s new centre for electrical weed control innovation
- RootWave Appoints Experienced Chairperson
- Contractor uses RootWave Pro for waterside weed control at Port of Rotterdam
- Kersten France becomes RootWave Pro distributor