Your RootWave Pro – what’s in the box.
Treatment Lance: allows operator to deliver the electrical energy to the weed. Includes status light and a range of different electrodes designed for treating different weeds in different scenarios.
Light-weight and easy to use. It has variable power levels delivered via safety controls, so that electricity is only delivered as directed by the user. Delivers 3, 4 or 5 kV at 50 Hz AC. Full safety and operation training is provided with each machine.
Long Treatment Cable: Connects the Treatment Return to the Treatment Lance, 20m long, belt loop provided. Along with 7m short treatment cable provides a treatment area of over 2,000 sq. m.
Treatment Return: provides a return path for the electricity.
Short Treatment Cable: connects the Power Module to the Treatment Return.
Power Module: Delivers high-voltage electricity and contains safety and control systems.
Dielectric safety wellies – each machine comes with a set of safety wellies for your team.
Generator (not included): 230V, single phase, 50-60Hz, 7.5-10 kVA, and power lead
- Treatment lance and handle. Light enough to carry all day. Responsive, so electricity flows when you need it, and only when you need it
- Treatment electrodes x 4. Interchangeable shapes for different weeds: Hook, straight, narrow T-bar and wide T-bar
- Robust 27m cables – allowing over 2,000 sq. m of treatment area from a single earth point
- Safety earth spike and treatment return – allowing safe and effective treatment of weeds using electricity
- Power Module: controls high-voltage electricity and contains safety and control systems
- Dielectric safety wellies for your team
- Mandatory training so your team learn how to use RootWave Pro safely and effectively
You’ll also need
- A generator – 230V, single phase, 50-60Hz, 7.5-10 kVA, and power lead
- A way of transporting your generator and power module – our customers use wheelbarrows, ATVs or vans/trucks
Set-up and mobility. Go anywhere with your RootWave Pro
With RootWave Pro, you can zap weeds with zero chemicals in any location. How you set it up is up to you. Here are some popular configurations: