Who are we
We are an ambitious start-up that has secured venture funding which is allowing us to rapidly grow the business. Our main brand is RootWave.
What are we about
Our technology uses electricity to kill weeds and is at the forefront of solving two of the most pressing global issues. The first is to remove chemical herbicides from our food and the environment to improve the health of the global ecosystem. The second is to create healthy soils that capture and store carbon to reduce the impact of global warming. Our technology is a sustainable and regenerative alternative to chemical herbicides.
What are we looking for
We are looking for people that love what they do, as it is that passion and dedication that will help us achieve our goals and improve the world we live in. You should be open minded, flexible and adaptable in your approach, with a solution focused attitude.
As an innovative business we have moved away from detailed job descriptions. We will give you an overview of the role as it stands today and expect you to grow in your role as our company evolves.
We expect you to
- Deliver products to market from requirements capture through approvals and technical documentation, labelling, launch and lifecycle management;
- Coordinate with function managers in a matrix organisation, form a project team, help them collaborate effectively as a team and build momentum;
- All the normal project management activities;
- Long term roadmap planning and budgeting;
- Coordinate interdependence between projects;
- Ensure the vision for the product is sustained and delivered;
- Progress report to grant funding bodies;
- Collaborate with customers and partners
Who you are
- Have a degree in engineering;
- Several years of experience of project management in multidisciplinary environments and mechatronic systems perhaps in areas such as agriculture, forestry, construction machinery or similar;
- Be familiar with systems engineering methodology and deliverables;
- Have experience of working on products and in environments that need significant safety consideration;
- A track record of delivering past projects;
- Be talented and hardworking;
- Thrive in fast paced environment;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, good judgement and able to make pragmatic decisions.
What do we offer
We offer a competitive total reward package as well as working for a company that values its people and achieved a ‘One to Watch’ Accreditation from Best Companies. We encourage a hybrid approach to working as we trust our people to deliver their outputs in a way that benefits both the business and the individual.
If what you have read excites you as much as it does us, please send your CV and tell us the value you can add on our journey. We look forward to hearing from you.