RootWave (Ubiqutek) is reducing the use of chemical herbicides in our environment by using electricity to kill weeds. Our technology is the only scalable and sustainable alternative to herbicides which are increasingly under pressure from natural resistance and government regulation.
RootWave has recently received venture investment and is looking to rapidly grow its team. We are looking for a Sales Executive.
We take pride in building an innovative company that will improve the environment. We offer a working environment that is diverse, inclusive, energetic and challenging. We welcome professionals from all backgrounds with the drive, motivation and tenacity to get the job done. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Midlands/North/Scotland Region with additional UK/international travel as & when required;
- Drive sales growth of RootWave Pro from prospecting, identifying and closing orders;
- Build & manage direct customer relationships in line with company strategy;
- Manage full sales process from start to finish including order processing, customer training & assisting in customer after sales;
- Meet companies targets & KPI’s;
- Carry out demonstrations at customer locations;
- Attend exhibitions & shows when required;
- Provide forecasts as required;
- Support the launch of new products as and when they are introduced.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills at all levels;
- Self-motivated & able to work under own initiative;
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook;
- Excellent presentation skills and confident public speaking.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally a minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Agriculture/Lawn Machinery Sales;
- Experience in direct sales & new business development.
- Proven experience of lead generation, winning new customers & targets attainment;
- CRM – Salesforce ideally.
- Full, clean driving licence;
- Strong written & communication skills;
- Safe, responsible attitude essential;
- Tenacious individual;
- Hands-on role and often getting hands dirty!
- Full time working hours;
- Competitive salary (dependent upon experience);
- Share options on joining;
- Mobile phone & Laptop provided;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- Office location: Kineton, Warwickshire; travel to office when required, otherwise work from home & customer locations.