RootWave (Ubiqutek) uses electricity to kill weeds and is solving two of the most pressing global issues. The first is to remove chemical herbicides from our food and the environment to improve the health of the global ecosystem. The second is to create healthy soils that capture and store carbon to reduce the impact of global warming. Our technology is a sustainable and regenerative alternative to chemical herbicides.
RootWave has recently received venture investment and is looking to rapidly grow its team. We are looking for a highly experienced and competent Market Intelligence and Development Manager to join on a permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity for someone to guide the strategy of the business using market intelligence gathered quantitatively and qualitatively.
We take pride in building an innovative company that will improve the environment. We offer a working environment that is diverse, inclusive, energetic and challenging. We welcome professionals from all backgrounds with the drive, motivation and tenacity to get the job done. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Develop and drive insights into the market to assist strategic planning.
- Understand customer needs in existing and new market segments domestically and internationally.
- Translate customer needs into actionable information for the product development team.
- Identify, size and prioritise market opportunities.
- Devise strategies for developing new market segments.
- Gather and evaluate relevant market and competitor information to review market position and determine threats.
- Monitor developments in the market including regulator, toxicity, & litigation updates.
- Identify metrics to track the success of campaigns.
Skills and qualifications
- 5-10 years’ experience.
- Ideally experience in agricultural and/or vegetation management markets.
- Experience defining and implementing processes, tools and methods for collating data and market intelligence.
- Successful track record gathering data and identifying opportunities.
- Ability to transform raw data into useable formats, insights and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to qualitatively understanding the market.
- Excellent data analytics ability to quantitative understand the market.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot business opportunities.
- Ability to use software such as Excel to analysis date and Word/PowerPoint to communicate findings.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Permanent full-time role.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical cover.
- Share options on joining.
- Mobile phone and laptop provided.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.